Certainly we all think (hopefully) that our work is valuable. Placing an economic value on our work is a different lens through which we can and often need to view our efforts. This is the conversation we are looking to begin today and hopefully continue throughout the month on R2R.
I cannot think of two speakers who are better qualified in every way to start that conversation and guide our efforts on R2R than Florence and Jennifer and hope you were able to join our cyber-seminar today.
And now we would like to invite you to join the discussion!
Do you have any questions for our speakers?
Please share your thoughts
- What partnerships does one need to develop in order to build a resource plan/calculate economic value?
- How have you made the case for needed resources?
- How can we better help partners determine their needs?
- How can we engage researchers and practitioners in this important conversation?
- Can R2R help facilitate those discussions?
We look forward to hearing your stories!