This webinar will provide information on how to integrate sustainable, evidence-based health equity strategies and principles into community health activities in order to address social determinants of health. Awardee presenters will explain how to plan and implement such interventions with vulnerable populations. Presenters will also discuss how to engage individual, community, and organizational partnerships in this work and sustain them into the future.
By the end of this webinar, awardees should be able to:
- Describe at least two examples of community engagement principles that can advance health equity and community health
- Identify at least two community engagement strategies that can be tailored for their communities
- List two considerations to include in planning programs and implementing interventions with vulnerable populations
- Stephanie Boarden, Associate Director, PolicyLink
- Tamika R. Francis, Community Engagement Manager, Boston Alliance for Community Health (BACH)
- Tameka Brazile, REACH Program Manager, Multnomah County Public Health