The 2018 Physical Activity Guidelines Advisory Committee will convene its fourth public meeting July 19 – 21, 2017. You can attend the meeting online via videocast.
The meeting will be held on:
- July 19, 2017: 1 – 5pm E.T.
- July 20, 2017: 8am – 5pm E.T.
- July 21, 2017: 8am – 11am E.T.
The meeting will include updates from all subcommittees and the three working groups: pregnancy, fitness, and youth to adult transition.
|Subcommittee Name||Subcommittee Chair|
|Aging||Loretta DiPietro, PhD, MPH, FACSM|
|Brain Health||Kirk Erickson, PhD|
|Cancer – Primary Prevention||Anne McTiernan, MD, PhD, FACSM|
|Cardiometabolic Health and Weight Management||John Jakicic, PhD|
|Exposure||William Kraus, MD, FACSM|
|Individuals with Chronic Conditions||David Buchner, MD, MPH, FACSM|
|Promotion of Physical Activity||Abby King, PhD|
|Sedentary Behavior||Peter Katzmarzyk, PhD|
|Youth||Russell Pate, PhD, FACSM|
You can also submit a comment to the Advisory Committee at any time during its 2-year term.
Spread the word! Share the meeting announcement and request for public comments with your networks using these sample tweets:
- Register today to hear the latest from the #PAGuidelines Advisory Committee at its fourth meeting 7/19-21/17: https://events.kauffmaninc.com/events/pagacmeetingfour/
- Want to contribute to the development of the upcoming #PAGuidelines? Submit a comment to the Advisory Committee: https://health.gov/