CCC-HPV Workshop Learning Community
This learning community supports state comprehensive cancer control coalitions that have participated in the HPV technical assistance workshop in May 2016.
The goals for state teams that participated in the HPV workshop are:
- Develop a realistic evidence-based action plan that leverages existing networks, systems and relationships to further the state’s efforts in increasing their HPV vaccination rates
- Increase understanding of proven strategies that advance implementation of state cancer plan HPV vaccination objectives, through the collaboration of state and local stakeholders
- Increase awareness of the availability of existing evidence-based tools and resources designed to help increase HPV vaccination rates
- Share real-life examples of successful HPV vaccinations efforts in the field that illustrate working with a variety of partners and settings
- Form new and strengthen existing HPV vaccination relationships within the CCC coalitions and among state partners
The states that participated in the technical assistance workshop are: Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia.